San Diego Short Sale ProcessDo you feel like Goldilocks and the Wolf (Bank) knocking on your door?
They will not stop: they’ll huff and they’ll puff and then they’ll kick you out. Oh sure, they may offer a loan modification and that may (or may not) be a good idea. FACE IT: Bad things happen to good people, life is not about what happens to you but how you react to it. Recent legislation (and multi-billion $$$ settlement) has made it easier now for your bank to foreclose on you. So, if you ask yourself "How Can I Avoid Foreclosure on my San Diego home? then you need to have a good plan.
Step 1 is to go to www.ShortOrStaySanDiego.com where we have a lot of very good information on the bank short sale process. Many San Diego home owners want to know either "how do I know what my home is worth? Or, "how long will I have to keep paying on the mortgage before I have equity again?" At www.ShortOrStaySanDiego.com , San Diego short sale specialist Gary Kent has designed a system to help you figure out not only how "under-water" you may be, but also how many months or years before your financial head above water.
Step 2 is to call Gary Kent, San Diego short sale specialist at 858-457-5368 for a free & confidential analysis of your situation. San Diego short sale expert Gary Kent has written the book on short sales. Gary would like to offer the San Diego Short Sale Guide to you for free – Click Here.
San Diego short sale expert Gary Kent has written the book on short sales. Gary would like to offer the San Diego Short Sale Guide to you for free – Short Sale Guide. To find out how much your San Diego home is worth compared to owe much you owe, go to www.ShortOrStaySanDiego.com
The Gary Kent Team 858-457-5368 of Keller Williams is a California Real Estate Broker, License 00862878. We are not licensed to provide legal or tax advice and we encourage our clients to seek legal and/or tax advice early in the short sale process.
WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE SAN DIEGO SHORT SALE PROCESS?Attend a free seminar on October 22, 2012 " SHORT SALE: How To Avoid Foreclosure, Save Your Credit, & Protect Your Savings!"
Come & Learn:- How soon can you buy after your short sale?
- Do YOU qualify for a short sale? Come & find out!
- Protect your savings & assets from bank lawyers!
- Do you have to pay anything to do your short sale?
- How to get thousands in cash “relocation allowance”
- Avoid the stigma & lingering problems of foreclosure
- Can your lender sue you for the loss on your short sale?
- What REALLY hurts your credit? ...It’s not what you think!
- Why a short sale is so much better for you than foreclosure
- Which “hardships” qualify you for a short sale? Which don’t?
- How we surprised one client with $14K cash at closing...legally
- If an agent does THIS, do NOT let them touch your short sale!
- What HAFAis & how it can make your short sale faster & easier
- 7 options if you owe too much. Most agents only tell you 2-3
- You’ve heard of property flipping. How about “flopping”?!
- Should you be current on HOA dues? Property taxes?
- Avoid dangerous scams, including the latest one
- When it’s illegal for banks to ask you for $$$
- Will a short sale delay/prevent foreclosure?
- Should you spend $$ to fix up your home?
- Must you be behind on your mortgage?
- Can you sell to family or friends?
- Can you buy your home back?
San Diego Short Sale Process ExplainedThe Gary Kent Team of Keller Williams is a California Real Estate Broker, License 00862878. We are not licensed to provide legal or tax advice and we encourage our clients to seek legal and/or tax advice early in the short sale process.
by Gary Kent. Gary has successfully helped well over 200 clients and their families sell their homes or other real estate via a short sale. In 1991, he closed his first short sale for a young family, and since has been helping clients get out of stressful financial situations, escape from “under water” mortgages, avoid foreclosure (and the accompanying stigma), save their credit, and maintain their pride through a short sale. You can find Gary on Facebook, Twitter and Google+.